Sunday, February 14, 2010

Im back...

Well I was obsessing about how to re launch my life
in its wide spectrum of shades .... dance ... career...my dramatic personal life ...
I planned I would take a whole day to ramble about all that's been happening.

Inspirations ..... Idiocracy
Depression desperation
love... pain.... hope.... fear.......
Beguiled and naive I pranced around thinking that certain
things would never happen to me.
Ironically all the never will happen list seems to be quite expansive and most of them are ticked for they have happened.

Ever since New Year I'm caught in a whirlwind of emotions
laughing and crying in the same minute ....
cursing, loathing regretting within that same minute.

Impulsive, brash and stupid have I been to chase a dream that now stops to seem as perfect and rosy tinted as I assumed it to be.
A dream is a your version of reality and Im thinking that certainly is not the version !


The past one and half months have brought out the feminine side
of me that I never knew existed (the tolerance , patience , fighting woman spirit,acceptance , stupidity,loosing control)
It has also brought the completely erratic streak (ya that crazy trip ! an adventure tale) that I feared was dormant ...

I felt the blows of depression ... of irritation and hopelessness but
somehow I just knew that its not going to last...
and I kept telling myself that this too shall pass......

It has passed.

I have survived yet again .
I am sure I will be happy .
I will learn to live and love,
Learn to be mad and wild yet again,
I will learn to trust and believe ,
Learn to forget and forgive !

I am almost there .... almost through the process of mortification (or whatever!)

Cant help but smile when I think of 3 idiots all izz well all izz well!!! lol :)

Sometimes stupidity and silly things seem to be the best
way to deal with blows and falls.

I have to say that it has been yet another
learning lesson in the narrative of my life .

And I'm glad it happened else I would have never known what not being happy felt like .... I would have never felt all these emotions that stir and move ...that make you weep and sigh !
Thanks Babuly for adding a different hue to my life ...
I have been gifted shades anew ...

This has only made me stronger and soon I will happier :)

PS: To all my friends who have helped me through this ... mmmwah loweee you loads :)

No comments: