Monday, April 26, 2010

Vokay !!! Tis time to update

Well I really was procrastinating this updating UNTIL
I received a mail from my grand uncle who somehow
found my blog stopped by and mailed me to update my blog
Second shock was Ranjith told amudha ( i haven't spoken to either for at least a year!) about my latest blog entry ...
Hmmm and I thought No one reads my blog !
Flattering actually but not this time the previous blog wasn't exactly very pleasant .

Anyways I need to add this disclaimer I generally write quite dramatically most of the posts here may or may not have happened its just the writer's figment of hyper imagination or boredom !

Now that its done !

I'm no longer unemployed but I'm liking this as much cause first salary should be coming in a day or two ;)
Sitting at home for three months I've been really occupied doing a plethora of things. Gender sexuality debates and discussion to some soul searching particular person bashing sessions ! Dance, drama, literature and cooking , travel and writing have all existed contributing differed hues to the past three months !
I felt very alive in these months much more than my extremely adventurous life at MICA .
I felt real I guess I existed as an independent individual unattached to college or hostel, people nor friends , events nor exams, more attached to the 'moment of doing'.

So in the 'moment of doing' I have done some bit of harm actually I quite liked it !
I did go through a breakup. It was a real‘relationship’ we were fooling ourselves & when things started to take a serious turn, like all true self respecting commitment freaks, we started to withdraw ourselves. Like all contracts we had an expiry date as it neared we clung on more and didnt want to let go. Then one fine day We agreed on a mutual ‘breakup’. After several attempts that failed we said we'll be good friends forever * yeah I am 24 and he is 27 yrs old !*
Much ado with all those promises and oaths I will never ever hurt you and look at another etc etc it wasn't all nice.He moved on too fast , too quick with too much fanfare and noise ! I did all the mud slinging at him !
From Weeping to cursing and lots of ego boosting and X bf bashing !
Whew ! I finally feel fine :)

After thought: I was certainly on a different trip this time ! Tis vokay but :) we are allowed to mis behave once in a while shout & scream after all its matters of the heart or so I'd like to believe !

Disclaimer : Misbehavior includes slapping and punching on the streets until the opponent has to flee ! the other men pls think again before trial and certainly zero tolerance for errors !

No comments: