Thursday, April 13, 2006

And so I shall complain ......

Love struck Romeo .......
You and me babe how about it....?
And Juliet ........

The son of Karnataka is no more so we are mourning no cable TV or
leaving the viscinity of my home for fear of stone pelting .
So the whole day was spent doing nothing absolutely nothing just waiting for the phone to ring or something to happen this is called boredom !

Any ways Dire Straits Romeo and Juliet playing in the back ground .

I've always wondered what is the fuss about all this love....
I mean you need a companion to share your highs and lows so you need someone but this
I love you and all is so cliche .
I somehow feel this could never happen to me .

Yeah ! I've gone out with men actually boys but none have made me feel so intense like I would always want to be with them .
I mean there were nice a few of them total freaks but those Mills and Boons type none .
Do such things exsist ?
I mean a kiss like dream .........
and my heart pounding with immoderate desire for his hands to caress me .....

I was reading Eric Swegal's Love story it was beautiful .

I feel these sort of books shouldn't be written , firstly I felt a pang of depression
for inreality I know this will never happen to me .
There is no such thing as selfless love blah blah ...
Secondly it's horrible to imagine it knowing you stand a one in a million chance of feeling those emotions ....

This Valentine day is another ironic event it's supoosed to be the day where one professes his/her true love well actually where he/she spends sleepless nights deciding what is to be bought which will fit in the budget .
Added to that if you don't have a special person then you suffer bouts of lonliness and of course ostracism and you are force to see red all over .........
EEks ........I somehow don't get the total Funda
obviously it's a Marketing gimmich that is baned by exitermists in our capital
but still poor St. Valentine has no idea how young girls and boys
loathe / dread / await this day ....

I don't why I'm sayng all this may be I secrety want to belive in all this to feel like everyone erlse but i'm way too opinionated to be one among the crowd so I shall complain ........

3 comments:

Prmod Bafna said...

somehow, i feel the story book characters only exist in those.. because they are the result of several traits combines into one.. they are definitely marketing gimmicks.. presenting delusions of grandeur :p

Anonymous said...

Hi..

first time in your blog & get impressed the way you pen poem...esp "this is where I belong"...nice one!!

Roy

monkey 0 said...

hey, thanks for stopping by ect@2am.

the story of St. Valentine is kind of a trip... seems he cured some jailer's daughter and got his head cut off for his troubles. we did a whole topic tag on it back on Valentine's day.

you should drop a contribution for one of our tags one of these days...