Tuesday, July 31, 2007

3 A. M.

At 3:00 a.m. in office .
Rain splatters outside .
I can't hear it .Can't smell it .
Feel like I'm caged in a virtual world .
I strain to look out the air conditioned room .
I see lights and more creatures like me doing the night shift !

I close my eyes .I smell fresh coffee beans . I smell the rain .I smell the cologne of the guy I last made out with . I smile .Thank god for small mercies !

My monitor beckons back to reality .
I let it pass .

I shut out voices of deals struck of Brakes failed of escalations made !
I let them too pass .

I close my eyes I feel myself swinging ....
Up in the sky so blue .....
Above the earth and beyond the stars .....
I imagine walking on the galaxy to never land
intoxication's , temptations and happiness..........

I go into a reverie of past triumphs and sweet success of love and lust and times best .....

I feel it hitting me the high of alcohol the blow of depression .......

I am riding the car into mountains and landscapes of green beauty where clouds like cotton wool form specks on skies .....
Where the stream meanders downhill and birds chirp along ....
A land with no return........

All that and more but back to work for now
Felt great to get away !
Will add more at 4:00 am may be ........

2 comments:

Zennmaster said...

quick Q... wat are you doing in office at 3 in the morning??? o.O

Anonymous said...

who is that guy who u last made out with chiku. guess who i am if u can.