Friday, July 20, 2007

Dearest ,

It's past one a.m. and I'm bored !
Time and again you intercept my thoughts .
The obvious reason is your the password in my office account which I use several times in the day .

In deep Epiphany you flash across my reverie not knowing subconsciously I smile .
All those things about you play in my mind .
Your smile , your voice , your jokes , you poking fun at me ,
the twinkle in your eyes and those hundred dreams I dreamt about you .
I replay the few times we met . The things you said , the things you didn't .
The only time we made physical contact , held hands , you laughed , I was intoxicated !
Why do my thoughts lead me to you ? When I'm sad , Ecstatic , bored or silent .
As your thoughts cross my mind your fragrance lingers on .... The touch .... My dream..... My desperate hope .... your denial ... your acceptance ..... my acceptance .....
our acceptance ......

LOL ! That's what your thinking monkey !!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nonsense! monkey! who is t?