Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ironic

Irony Meaning : 'a figure of speech in which the intended meaning is the opposite of that expressed by the words used' - free online dictionary
'In which there is an incongruity or discordance between what a speaker or a writer says and what he or she means, or is generally understood ' - Wikepedia

In other words something that has more if you look beneath the surface that usually is contrary to what has been said ...!

That word always bought images of Iron and Iron like man unable to move a brick (something like the ten headed Ravanna and the bow)

I read that word when I was reading the Figments of imagination a beautiful collection of short stories in class ten .
(which I gave to a young chap to read and appreciate the language better for The Great CAT Exam and he just did better in English than me !)

Life is unfair ! so what of it ?
Its the same for everyone - Flat world they say !

I don't know why I go on ranting when I know that I almost suck at it - Almost ..... !

Whats that one thing that an atheist loathes in a religious argument which he was winning - the fact that all his theories don't have any effect on the god-believer !

I still love him - after he has dumped you and cheated on you a zillion times - it's hope that he will change or you will .

Jab we met - was released after the much talked about duo split - So is Jab We Split an apt sequel .....

He died , he was old - but he was in good health - he was my grand father ...........
they say that death is an equaliser .
It equals all from kings to slaves, from fakirs to fakes ...
all are brought down to dust .... nothingness.... to non-existence
leaving behind things they wouldn't see , hear nor ever know !

Ironic it is that we spend all our life for 'this' to make all 'this' and leave all 'this'
behind to go where we don't know where ?

It's ironic that I still try,
'try' to write I know not why ?
Lol ! me and my silly highs !

No comments: