Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A glorious monsoon morning

This morning the ride to office was so pleasant
Grey skies , befitting breeze
The birds chirping and vehicular honking were music to the ears
With a song on my lips I was nodding my head sideways and riding along the lanes
It wasn’t just the weather there’s a latent zest in the morning!

As I look outside my office window
I watch the pigeons playfully nibble at each other
Notice the flowers abloom in yellow and orange hue
Feel the gleeful tilting tree breeze whisper sweet nothings into my ears
It’s not just the sighting there’s a latent yearning in the morning!

As I close my eyes my thoughts go back and forth
To the smiles giggles , snuggles and cuddles
Silence of the chaos, moments of calm
Ravenous, passionate, frenzied, rushed and slow at the same time
It’s not just the memory there’s something about the thrill of what lies ahead of this morning!

No comments: