Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Me

It's not easy being me...
So just let me be me...

Everyone wants to change something about me.......

Well mum for instance thinks I really need to place my head in some cold water
at least I'd get rid of that horrible temper !
Dad thinks I should stop fooling around...!

Some friends feel I'm too blunt well few others think I talk too much...
There are loads of them who want to tame me... yeah I'm wild ... !

Why can't I just be I do know that it's for my benefit....
to be accepted and liked ...
But should i really change myself just to be accepted .

Yeah I know I make alot of noise in class and disturb everyone...
Yeah I know I sleep and answer questions at the same hour ...

Yeah your right lee , I am totaly impulsive and very often made the
wrong decisins but I guess thats what made me , ME .

Yeah I'm loud ... I'm over exaggerated but thats me
Take away that from me my identity is lost...

Yeah your right I suffer from the foot-in-the-mouth disease but I've learnt ....
I've learnt that not everyone is like ME .

I can't stand to fly ...
I'm not that naive ...
I'm just out to find the better part of me...
I'm more than a bird more than a plane more than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me.....!

5 comments:

butters_dumbo said...

@Alice...

Kudos to u !! the first three lines where brilliance personified..!

@Keerthana

:p

Prmod Bafna said...

Nice existentialist rant there! I'm (still) so much in love with that song superman... love it when it plays in my head... :p

- Ubiquitous - said...

Love the song. It's super man! ;)

And you don't have to change yourself for anything or anyone!

all or nothing said...

you go gurl! :D

ChefTZac said...

Stop giving a shit about therest...stay who you are...like u said,that's who u are!!!