Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hmmm

Why the fuck did you have to come into my life ?
I was so happy in my cucoon of ignorance.
Was happy living my life and trying to put all the things that happened in the past moving ahead .But in you came bringing bedlam .
I didn't ask for you .
I was least bit attracted.
I braely noticed your presence or absence . You didn't even exsist .


It was you who made the first move and several more steps after that .Why did you make this foray into my reverie breaking its silence and peace showing me light and promising me the spring and suddenly vanishing .
I didn't beg for your attention ask for you to approve my exsistence nor pleed thy love but you strode right in took liberty of my lonliness and beningn nature
came close made me dream and made me morose .

A sense of Deja'vu prevails what is surreal and what is real I know not
Were you actually there or was I halucinating ?
Did you even care may be I was one of your many play things
that you chose to pick use and throw .

Does this all mean the same to you as it does to me ?
or was I just another person who 'was' in your life someone in the past .
Someone you'd want to forget .

Guess these questions will never be answered and thats the way it should remain for I fear it will say things I don't want to hear things I'm happy being blind to .
I fear it will cause too much harm.......... much beyond repair

Are you thinking of all this
I'm sorry but yoy will always be my best friend
sorry I didn't feel the butterflies or the rush

ps: was written after I broke up wid my first boy friend .The first is always most special
awww those were the good old days where there ppl to write for but alas !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought "hmmm" was lovely..."the sri sri sri aura" has happened to me:)..."nothingness" was beautiful,love ur language and "School....paradise" would be what id write too if i were a blogger...well done miz "melodramatic" looking forward to more....take care

Gowri Jayaprasad

S said...

nice...musings do bring out a great deal, don't they?!

rambled thru ur blog...blatant and individual, i must say!! like ur style!! :)

Camphor said...

Perhaps. :) They do say that the first is always special.. I wouldn't know.