Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My companion

My companion

I got up rather noiselessly but he had woken up too
lifting his eyelids he gave me that smile that just melts you
moving my sheets I wondered how could anyone be so cute
he looked at me longingly as if wishing the night would have lasted longer

I wondered what attracted me to him that I allowed him so close
it was as if he always exsisted I love him and he dotes over me
What would I do without him getting off the bed
I smile thinking of the night that passed longingly I caresses him he kisses me all over

Can there be anything more pure than this love it's strange
and I thought love can never happen ......

It's time to start yet another day I pour the coffee in my mug
and make porridge ready for his breakfast ,
He's watching me while I do this as if he would some day repeat this chore

When it's ready he knows comes right by next to me waiting for his meal which is his right
I pat him and place the breakfast for him
he wags his tail and barks in gratitude and goes to drink his pooridge

oh my doggiee my faithful shadow,my companion

No comments: