Tuesday, February 14, 2006

School .... paradise

This is just about my last year in school
I am dam senti about school...
go ahead call me an emotional fool may be I'm that and more
BUT I LOVE MY SCHOOL

Cheers to Xaviers YEAR 2002 - the year that was

As i walk down memory lane I can't but smile so many things in just one year !
I can picture myself in school uniform sitting outside OUR class 10th "B"
and talking and laughing basically being centre of everything .
Right now what image flashes in my mind is me standing there and seeing everything
rewind and seeing myself just as an obserever and a different person in uniform with amu,leesha ,pra,cammi,sruthi just doing my thing talking sitting on the bench outside class,
those steps it seems like it was ages ago.

My heart beats with immoderate desire to just go feel it and come back for just one more time.
School is over I can't believe it. My audi, Sister Emma,
our seating arrangement for ICSE how triumphantly we came out of the
last exam but I felt bad cause I knew it was all over .


Our vows never to seperate to keep in touch always and forever how
good they sounded how void they feel now yet I accept the bitter truth thats life .
My last day in school the pain , agony of seperation the anxiety over
what tomorrow has in store for us the unseen foe the fer of loosing
whatever I have made and at that time I felt close and impotant to.

The way I cried cause I knew the golden era was over of carefree days and free laughter
The way we friends studied for boards from 4 am to 10 am Physics the number of books I used .
Geog how we rembered with boys names ! Eco how I cursed .
How unsure we were yet how cool and calm oh ! there's a month to go , a week to one day to
THE day to the end of it all .

The last time we would wear that blue uniform to the last time the
gates closed to me as a student refused to give a shelter
refused to acknowledge the fact that I was still fresh and young
ignoring the fact that I didn't really want to leace the warm cocoon of school
I wanted to capture every moment every image every experience
and store it where no one could tamper with it .

The last time I looked at that board ST. FRANCIS XAVIERS GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
blue yet warm and inviting .
The gauva uncle the cycle stand beckoning to visit them as often as possible .
Those friends I knew that would go away with my 10 th std .
That innocence that would be lost in the harsh tough world
that warmth and love no one would ever greet me with .
That smile of every teacher that I would miss. Those values experiences , friends
that I would thank my stars for .

All those lovely memories that time would make more immemorable
and treasure every moment of school life something I can never forget .

Sister Emma and her quaint ways, June singh, Sheefa matthews ,Chandrakala,Neera, PARVATHY, Stupid head Prabhavathy, Jennifer, Sharma ,Hazel, Solomon our basket ball coach , place near the wash basin,Four friends , 5 "B" and 4"B" ,Rumplestilskin, Tiger bomb to 10 th std IT'S been
a beautiful journey a life called school and experience called beautiful and a feeling
called fantastic .

2 comments:

S said...

oh well..join the club!! my last year too...and our whole gang is practically drowning in misery coz of it...pah!!

love skool too...will miss it like crazy...especially since we did almost WHATEVER we wanted to do!! :D

Real World said...

emotional pah! nice you.. i never had a thing for school, not much in college too.. cold, cold heart