Monday, February 27, 2006

I sure did have a time of my life

Hi folks

This exclusively is for MCC union 2005 - 06

Love you guys alot !

Another turning point a fork stuck in the road
time grabs you by the rest directs you where to go
so make the best of
it's not a question but a lesson learnt in time
It's something unpredictable but in the end is right
I hope you had the time your life .........!

The year that passed was awesome all thanks to the union ,.

From freshers day making orange juice !
To cul week's dus dance and our crowning glory
Cul- ah! 06 House Full ! wasn't it a grand year .....?

To take you down memory lane .......
Last year at the graduation day we met as strangers wondering if these were the creatures ,especially our honourable president had doubts about our lovely asst. cul sec Sam .
I had about my fellow treasurer Nidhi who talked inseccantly, coming from me she's quite a talkative one don't ask her about rockets or B'lore routes she will never stop .
Well no one believed me when I said there is a Ganesh tok and Hanuman tok in GANGTOK !
goobes NOW YOU KNOW ?

Anyways after this we had Me teaching our 'vice' prez to sing
"one one hindi song one one day two two lines"
so I started with "Kal ho na ho " To the car reversing sound it was in 'shruthi 'but the rest just laughed .

Then me ayesha aka Shakalaka and bola joblessly watched anaitha's video of Malarey instead of attending classes .We learnt the whole song language of course was no barrier .

We then met during the vaccation a rather serious meeting which of course our dear shakalaka preeceded.

Then the year began with us doing the registration for Bus services which after our tireless efforts didn't happen !
Then came Freshers week which resulted in an orange U- room and sore throats as we had two big cans of orange juice which jeru got high on !

When Cul wek came is when catastrophy struck we saw ayesha in full wrath
"I want sponsors " "what the hell do you think your doing "
"where is the money" "this is just sad " "I want more money"
" Can you not sit on the comp and go out abd gety sponsors !"

To Frankfin- "You think you can fool us I would tell the head office if you don't give us the money in full this is unproffesional behaviour " Ayesha threatning to kill our sponsor

Those were the days were Ayesha was possessed literally I stayed away
platinum sponsorship ....! rUN AWAY !

After our efforts we made alot of money and both the treasurers became friEnds whilst bola got yelled at for ditching me between her Chickpet trips .

Well then came Sports day and Teachers day the less the better
Niknish it seems for their faces !

Finaly Cul- AH! Started work work work and eat food from little emphire with sweat shirt money !
u thought I didn't know ayesha !

Well Cul ah ! was just awesome it rocked we actually did it !
Just the day before
Ayesha gets the jitters yells at us
Bola puts one of her many tantrums "shut up kiki"
"ur being mean to sneha " like I care
anyways between all that we tried to keep sane .
The day before Cul ah ! our shakalaka throws up and is ill so we like good friends go to her house at eleven in the night her initial re actions "ur kidding me " ur mad "
latter reactions "your kidding me " .

Well that night was the best our bitching session went on till 3 am whew ! it was too cool .
Then we had to pick up IIT boys at 5am so I with my 650 hair cut
went to the station and combing my hair did work "wink wink "

Cul- ah! went on like a dream and on the finale we danced and cried

Tears of joy of accomplishment of sadness that it was all over and of course Fatigue .
PS: heartless Ayesha didn't cry as she was "de -hydrated ! "

Well monday was our teat the one big union family .
Feasted in THE leela .
While me and nidhi carried hunders of hundred rupee notes !
I was high on Champagne .
The bill was 15000 .
Our photos were real good .

and from then on I wanted to write this peice for you guys " the Union "

Moments these are moments of love
Moments come walk with me now
Moments (go high ) if we are there or not there tomorrow
we shall remember
Walk don't think.... It's a small life after all
Tomorrow if we meet then it will be our good fortune
We if there or not will remeber you ...........

Loved every 'moment' spent with you'll .
I will cherish this year cause you've made it so special .
I wish we would always be friends .
I wish you'll allthe happiness in the world .
I wish this year would rewind .
I love you'll .

TO our shakalaka "bhooton ki rani shaitano ki mallika "
Jeru "jeru niki"
Bola i love u Text twist and tetris rules.
Sam COME ON" lalus "
Rithika we'll tie friendship band next year I'mstill trying to make friends
Nidhi "Rumchick ramba " will miss you and your adventourous car trips
and our kids pu reps chen nehal and sanjana

Cheers UNION we are the best
Thank you

Cry cry clap clap
remember these "moments "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very touching..Thanks s tonne! for wverythinn..

will miss u..LOADS!!!

and yea.....sorry abt the 'shut up kiki' bit...
but i guess u troubling all those nites saying 'Bhola u want gola??!' pays in kind! *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

he he he......well those were some good times....will miss you guys tons.
yes yes how can i forget the ORANGE juice..it not only got me high...it also left me with an ORANGE tongue..for the next few days
kiki..will never ever forget those "moments"...well cause you killed it.
and please stop the neal n niki nonsense it reminds me of those horrible ultra no-notes you sang the 'kal ho na ho'song on.
well all i can say is that i had the time of my life here with all of you ....thanks for being there with me through some of the best times of my life..
love ya guys tons..

Anonymous said...

hey i think ur union really rocked ...good job gals!!!!and specially with my best friend "treasurer" it has to be the best...tried my luck too this year to get into my coll union...didnt make it though (sob,sob)now i know what i would be missing.........all the best u guys....and kiki try for prez tis year...would be the happiest person on earth if u make it....
luv u always