Thursday, March 09, 2006

And the award goes to.....

This is something I was subjected to some real thought provoking movies
To name a few......

Neal and Nikki.....

Yes I'm the Neal I'm the man rock star superstar
Nikki bakshi sweet and sexy full on rocking hot an happening .

Ahh what profound meaning that para has .
Well the movie even better .
I dragged my union friends to watch the movie much to my surprise
the movie outdid my expectations of it .
Such a moving and gripping story told admist some foreign locales a
nd groovy songs and bikini wear .
Wow one thought I was left with what lotion do you use ?
Really those bra advertisements should take a leaf out of you movie .
Sir this is far the most thought provoking movie .
Surely it was worth the Rs 55 ticket .

memorable quotes
" Your fired " " you can't fire me cause I quit " .
"What's your line "
Deep I would say if any of you discepher the meaning please enlighten me .


Mangal Pandey

This movie was about the man who started the revolt of 1857 ,
which our text books hail as the first war of Independence .
Moving really .
All that we saw was his untamed mush !
But what of it looks also is important to feel the charecter .
Not to forget the dance sequences yes yes great choreography and
just how did that fit in the story .........
still if History text books would only be so intersting !

Kwahish

This was The ambitous Mallika Sherawat debut .
The movie simply realistic . It could happen to you too.
Village girl meets city dude . Fall in love .
Whilst intense love making takes place in all places including rocks and car back seats
they bring out a point of social relevance
"Babuji aap Condom use karte hain ? "
giggle giggle sigh sigh
what a way to reach the use of Condoms to masses really great strategy to make the lay man know the importance of Condoms .
You have acted like a socially responsible citizen .
The ending the most painful ........
Mallika has cancer or TB or Brain tumour all mean the same anyways
medical terminology is of no importance .
She dies .
While the hero sobs and holds on to the girl's father .
Wow what emotion .
BTW did that mean he turned Gay .
There again you have proved to be of deep significance to make society understand that being gay is also natural it could happen to anyone you see.

No comments: