Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This is were I belong

It's graduation today rather a few more hours to go .....

I've been in the portals of Mount Carmel College for the past four years it's alomost like
every tree knows my voice ,
every wall knows my touch ,
every dog responds to me calling it ( btw dogs are an integral part of mcc) .

This is the place where I came of age ,
where I had my first crush , My first heart break ,
My first kiss ,
The first drink ,
The frst class I bunked , The first date ,
The first cat fight , My first elections ,
My first fest , my first play ,
My first trip alone to iit povai ,
The first trip abroad ,
The first attendance shortage problem ......
And many more firsts .....

I have met people who have taught me so many things about life and it's strange ways .
Some who in ther wierdness freaked me out (siham ) some a true delight ,
many more who in their own ways have shaped the person I am .

These four years have just gone by so quickly ......
As i sit back and ponder images come through of laughter , of the times I got caught for sleeping in class ,
the taste of success , the union in Puc and now in the degree .
I am so fortunate to have had such adventurous experiences and some great friends .

As another batch graduates I feel a part of my self will leave me .
I have been really close to these seniors neglecting my classmates and now
barely having any friends in my batch !

How am i gonna manage ?
There will be no familiar face to greet me through the campus
no one to take my ass , no one to go cry to ,
no one to shout at me ....
Oh I am gonna miss em !

Why do ppl have to part ?
Why can't we always be with the ppl we like .
I think the hardest thing to say is good bye .

We may be miles apart , the coarse of life may take us towards differnt corners
but I'm sure one thing will never change that is the love for each other all those
lovely times spent will be cherished .

Full senti is happening i'm gonna , miss these guys sooo much .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ey...

crack...u make it seem like YOU are graduatin and not US!!!

But yes....i will miss MCC tonnes!and of course the NIMHANS patients it houses!!!