Friday, March 10, 2006

Art of hating

Things I hate ........


I hate it when ppl ask you
so what do you wanna do ?
Thats the most humilating question when you haven't figured out
the answer when your twenty.....
I hate ppl who think looks matter .
I hate ppl who judge others without knowing them .
I hate ppl who are superficial.
I hate hypocrites .
I hate Liars actually I never study
I just happened to get some 90 in this exam you see.....

I hate ppl who don't allow me to talk .
I hate it when ppl irritate me when I wanna be alone .
I hate yelling at others .
I hate the guilt trip mum put's me thorugh .........
I've done so much for what have you done all
I ask is you to study well and speak the truth .........

I hate ppl who say crap like she's so fair ya sh'e so black ya.....
ugggg colour doesn't matter .

I hate the feeling of emptiness.
I hate loosing . I'm a terrible at accepting defeat .
I hate being wrong .
I hate being bored .
I hate being angry .
I hate ppl who get hurt by my sarcarsm.
I hate ppl who say say they understand what I'm feeling but can't comprehend what I say.

I hate sharing chocolates , kajal and shoes .
I hate ppl who don't agree with me
I hate it when things don't go my way

But what I hate the most is giving up ........and setling for mediocre .

5 comments:

the Monk said...

that's quite a list...

Prmod Bafna said...

Sure is!! :)

Inkblot said...

That senough hate for a lifetime!
Now start loving , girl.

Babska said...

hi...
like i believe, life's too good. so much so that i don't take crap or care about it. love's life and life's love. and we got only one.
so u can either keep hating, or just learn to love.

jugni said...

i think you're the only other person i've come across who doesn't sharing shoes! i'm just too paranoid about mine...