Wednesday, March 08, 2006

To the road romeos

Well It's womens day ......
Admist all the celebration .
I stop think what are the few prviledges we enjoy .
Besides bringing in a generation we aren't really a blessed lot .
With PMS every month I won't actually call us lucky !
The labour pains it's another thing that really scares me......

Coming to things that effect me now .......
well several but the most annoying thing are these eve teasers !
You find them in most nook and crannies .....
The typical are the wanna be studs who come over and say " Nice ya "
They I rate as tolerable .

The second types The ones who do wheeles on bikes those who wear goggles even when it's not hot and sing song like " Oh ! darling please come I love you maximum "
or " what is mobile number " These all so are ok ,
though their just cracked voices are quite un bearable .

The third types are the scary creepy ones you find them with thier
d *ck hanging out or whistling at street corners .
Real pricks and some even dare to come near foot paths and vigourously stress bust with thier hand on the girls you know where..... these are the most humilating ones !
Your are so shocked that you can't react by the time you do so he has sped fast .
Real disgusting men can be . Such perverts !
I
would like to narrate a situation

My friend and I where shopping at Brigades where we spotted this typical pervert the one who leches at you, if I could I would give him a BIB yuck drool allover ,
his tongue reaching the ground .
We deceided to walk it from brigs to coms street much to our dismay he followed us ,
peeved we tried to ignore him after a while we walked faster so did he .
We not knowing what to do walked along .
After half the distance was covered our stud maccha arrives in front of us taking two steps forward reaches out for my friend's wrist twists it gives her a good boob massage and runs away while I stare ahocked .
I hate my self for that I was too shocked to r act .
After we grabbed our wits it striked us as to how close we were to getting molested .
We silently went back home .
Now it enrages me I should have atlest called him names ..... pah ! what a total looser .

Anyways there are some boys who think it's really " cool " to pass comments at passing girls well cowards it aint .
IT's highly cowardly of you guys to do something like that .

Some really cheesy lines......

"Kya cheez cut piece "
"ehh maccha 36 26 36 ra "
" What your size "
"how much do you charge "
"Aaati khandala ?"
"TOO much raa "
" hot hot raa ayo I want feel that ra "

Ya that is how corny it sounds just picture your self walking about subjected to such humiliation
It's extremely disgusting .
So do not allow eve teasers or condone such actions .
Unless you make a noise nothing will ever happen .
Cheers women we rule !
Don't let some loosers get away with such crap .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It happens to all of us. Everyone of us. At some point - that sense of paralysing dread and inability to react out of sheer disbelief.

And the worst part is, most men won't EVER recognize that this is happening, that women are subjected to this kind of treatment, that we're separate but equal and treated unequally.

Happy Women's day.

Rohan said...

Rofl @ Ra ..Have lived in bangalore for 3 years and MACCHA the girls are ek dum rapchik da :P lol j/k j/k

Yes leachers and pervs should get it back with sandals, bombs and bullets up their fronts and behinds !!I only wish they pictured someone doing all this to their moms and sisters then probably they would reform..

Hilarious post this :D