Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today

It's three in the noon .
I'm sitting in the U room , smelling stale food .
Enjoying the music , and feeling so happy .

Well today is one of those days that makes you feel so elated .
The weather is perfect the ground is spread with yellow and brown leaves shed from tall trees .
The wind blows through your hair sometimes whispers things in your ears.
The sun is out peeps through cotton woolly clouds .
I feel like jumping and singing out loud .
I feel like doing cart wheels and giggling like mad .
There's that spring in my step and if I could whistle I'd do just that .
Life seems perfect almost I just need to loose a little weight eat a little less study a little more
but otherwise everything is going great .

It's holi .
I'm going to get my face smeared with colours and drink Bhang .
I just love this festival it signifies happiness that after a spell of dry winter the cries of birds beings the season of spring , a season of hope and life .
The place looks so beautiful .
You should see the yellow flower trees in B'lore .
The side walks are carpeted with fallen flowers and leaves.
The old and young come out for evening walks .

All the morose souls I feel get a lease of new life .
The bright sunny days and cool evenings ......

Ah! Why am I feeling so happy I know not . Just that happy sorta high after a tequila shot.
Today the sort of day I would want to thank my friends for being there for making me who I am , my parents for bearing with me, and all the ppl who have taught me something about life and it's strange ways .

Wish I could fly into tat far away horizon,
Wish I could sit on that rainbow and inspect every hue ,
Wish I could run into open fields with the wind in my hair and the sand in my feet,
Wish I could climb up a mountain peak and smell fresh pine,
Wish I could swim in the huge ocean , Play with lambs,
Jump into space and drift away ,
Wish I could make everyone around me feel as happy as I'm feeling today
Wish I could have more days like this .

I'm soooo happy yipee!

No comments: