Thursday, March 02, 2006

Some days

As one day trips into another the days seem to just pass without any difference with the usual monotonous rouutine rise and dress "NON PROVACATIVELY " and go to college.
Mundane and non inspiring life just seems to move on
I amble about without any motive or spirit .

But it's when days like these happen you feel it's worth getting up ....
Well today I went out with a Couple of my coll friends
(yes I have made a few friends besides the union) .
So after Opus BTW our regular hang out the tropical coolers are so yummy !
we went to Mojos a must be place for beer lovers .
The place is real neat Charpai's on the floor low seaters great music likes of Bob marley and Beatles and beer of course (abbbbbha ! If my mum just reads this no she'll freak out )
Some great conversations over beer .
yeah that's it !
Even last saturday was fun I met this brilliant guy who could go up in the air No i'm not kidding he can raise him self from the ground yeah levitate it's called .
He ranted some theory titled "THE HUNT " Theory it made alot of sense .
To you pi i wish i had the honour of treating you to another beer sometime may be .

The thing that most ppl lack I feel is the ability to laugh at themselves.
I mean it's hard but it's fun , see if you don't laugh at your self U may be missing out on the joke of the century !
Why i say this , as usual ppl were pulling my leg I had no come back lines only saving grace were swear words that I kept incanting but to no avail .
Pah ! the only consolation is I at least manage to entertain some ppl .
Somethings we were discussing If you could would u change the past I know there is no use dwelling on the past follies it's made me what I am but I really wish I could alter a few things .
Would save soo much embarressement ! and cut down on some wild tales !
If wishes were horses ........


So just to finish off I had fun
thanks ......
I really needed that .

1 comment:

Saturday Night Takeout said...

I have it in writing now. You owe me a beer :D